Visitors Databases by Title: V
General Information for Visitors
A selection of databases is available for visitors to the library building. They are listed below for informational purposes so that you may plan your visit. To access these databases you will need to use one of the guest computers available inside the Library.
Databases by Title: V
- Victorian Database
- Covers the Victorian age, 1830-1914. It lists editions, books, dissertations, and articles published in more than 500 journals in every field of 19th century British Studies. Journal coverage extends from 1945 to the present. Coverage dates: 1945 - Current.
- Virginia Company Archives
- This collection contains documents and papers from the Virginia Company of London, 1606-1624. Additionally, the papers document settlements in North America, including the Bermudas, trade between Britain and America, the ethnic and gender composition of early Virginia, tensions and early relations between colonists and Native Americans, and London’s early economic history. Coverage dates: 1590-1790.
- Visual Thesaurus
- An interactive dictionary and thesaurus. Coverage dates: Current.
- Vocational and Career Collection
- Designed to meet a wide variety of vocational and technical research needs, this database provides full-text coverage for trade and industry-related periodicals. Publications include Modern Machine Shop, Pediatric Nursing, Wireless Week, Restaurant Business, and more. Coverage dates: 1985 - Current.